Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The ugliest man...

So, Naomi and I joined tagged.com. I had actually joined years ago but had forgotten. Anywhoobles, we giggled as we scanned through millions of hopefuls who had, apparently, clicked "YES" to us. Oh, the hours of fail, entertainment, and lulz. All of which could be classified together...

However, it was one specific day that stands out forever.

I clicked upon the next guy who had clicked yes to me and almost lost my bowels. No, seriously.

Hideous doesn't even begin to define this man. His teeth weren't blurry, they were brown.

I sent the link to Naomi, and, a few seconds later, I heard, "OHHHhhhhh...."

Then silence. I almost thought she had died.

We had done it. We found the ugliest man on tagged.com. Apparently, he also wanted the pussy. And he had slept with a lot of girls. He didn't define what kind of girls, so I am assuming either plastic or dead ones.

He suddenly got worse in my eyes.

Lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment