Monday, January 26, 2009

The fart that just wouldn't quit.

Me and Katy have made a resolution to work out for the New Year. Boring & predictable, but hey, we aim to please.

We make our way up to the school to do some actioning. We ride the bikes, no issues. Then we decide to go running on the indoor track. We stretch and off we go. Katy walks, I run. All goes well until I start running behind The Chick in the Green Tank Top. She is running at a slightly faster pace so I don't really feel like catching up and passing her.

...Then The Chick in the Green Tank Top starts farting. I try to move to the other side of the track, nope, the fart has decided to take up all the lanes. Dammit.

Maybe it's a one time thing? No, she keeps farting and I keep trying to dodge it. All to my eventual demise. Well, not really, but it sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment