Monday, January 26, 2009

For the love of salisbury steak

Most of the time, microwaveable salisbury steak tastes like rubber and ass. However, I highly recommend the Boston Market version. Succulent meats and carbo-loaded macaroni and cheese make for a deliciously calorific meal to sustain the appetites of even Paul Bunyan.

That aside, Naomi and I were perusing the frozen foods section of GhettoOne a few weeks back. Lo, we saw the steak meal and had to go for it. Unfortunately, it was on the top shelf and down to the last two boxes. Me being the slightly taller one in this situation was nominated to do the scavenging.

So, on my tiptoes I start into the freezer, thinking tall and aiming for the meals. My hand is so far back in the freezer, I'm pretty sure I've touched Russia (lulz).

After much swearing I manage to snag one of the meals. As I turn to throw it in our basket, I realize my hat has since gotten stuck to the freezer door.

Fail.

It comes off easily enough, but also leaves a slight trail of hat fuzz on the icy door.

Since then, GhettoOne has not gotten a restock of the steak meals.

Not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment